“Todas las personas que intentan hacer algo tienen ante si a tres grupos de individuos: los que intentan hacer lo mismo; los que intentan hacer justo lo contrario; pero, sobre todo, y mucho más numerosos, los que hablan y hablan y no hacen absolutamente nada”

lunes, 20 de agosto de 2007

Again videos increibles X 2

The Cure
Just Like Heaven




Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You're just like a dream...

Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe her name
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone
Alone
Alone above a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved
And drowned her deep inside of me

Cut Here






"So we meet again!" and I offer my hand
All dry and english slow
And you look at me and I understand
Yeah it's a look I used to know
"Three long years... and your favourite man...
Is that any way to say hello?"
And you hold me... like you'll never let me go

"Oh c'mon and and have a drink with me
Sit down and talk a while..."
"Oh I wish I could... and I will!
But now I just dont have the time..."
And over my shoulder as I walk away
I see you give that look goodbye...
I still see that look in your eye...

No hay comentarios: